Friday, April 1, 2011

Calendar Toppers

 Lest you think I've given up my scrap addiction, let me show you what I've been working on.  It was a surprise gift for my in-laws that ended up taking over 3 months to complete.  (I guess having a newborn makes it hard to get things done).  My parents in law are leaving for an 18-month mission in Germany.  I wanted to give them something of us to take with them.  So I designed a calendar topper for each month they will be gone.  These are just the toppers, but I printed it with the calendar part below (complete with pictures on birthdays and anniversaries).  It was a fun project and I got to use alot of different kits, alphas, and elements.  I will get to displaying some of them later.  For now, see what I've been up to . . .

































2 comments:

  1. I LOVE seeing all the photos and admire your wonderful skills, my dear. You have a true gift! What a thoughtful way for your in-laws to keep track of their extended family members.
    ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, these are all so cute. What a nice thing for your in-laws to enjoy while they are on a mission. I used to do lots of scrapbooking... not as much anymore... but one day know I will get back to it.

    ReplyDelete